Have you noticed the perception of wearing glasses has dramatically changed over the past few decades? What was once thought of as a medical necessity has now become a fashionable way to spruce up your style. Although certain specs will always be used to correct vision-related problems, more people look at glasses in a positive light as way to reflect their personality.
With so many frame designs to choose from most people will find ways to adapt their style around the frame they choose. Some consider the frame to be the focal point of their outfit and collect multiple styles to suit what they are wearing. This behaviour can only mean one thing: A positive outlook.
If you’re on the fence about adopting this new sense of style, we want to give you some examples of positive messages your eyewear could send out if you decide to make the switch.
- Your eyewear becomes a secret weapon. Walk out the door knowing your equipped from head to toe – you’ll have the “Wow Factor” wherever you go.
- You’ll exude confidence towards your colleagues. Data shows wearing glasses during job interviews can positively enhance your performance.
- You are one-of-a-kind; your glasses should be too. Not everyone can pull it off!
- You’ll look prepared and ready for just about anything. At least, you’ll give off that positive impression!
- You’re happy with who you are. Many people question themselves and what they represent. You defiantly aren’t in that class.
These pointers only represent a short list. What’s most important is how you feel and what you want out of your eyewear. Try and create the style and impression you want. If it feels right, you know you’ve made the right decision.
If you’re ready to make the change over to eyewear, or simply want to spruce up your collection – visit our website where we have dozens of designs to choose from, including new frames such as Shawn, Blake, Morgan and many more.
YOU inspire US. Don’t forget to like us on our Facebook and Instagram pages, and subscribe to our blog for future promos and exclusive plans.