Today we wanted to share some tips on what to do with old eyewear.
It’s that time again, you’re looking at your old, outdated glasses and thinking I need to do something to improve my experience. You’ve had enough of the same old specs and think to yourself, “Where do I go from here and what should I do with my previous pair?”
Well, we have some suggestions to help both of those problems.
- Sell your frames. Whether they be expensive or basic – online auctions will help find the right buyer.
- Hide them somewhere for a future outfit idea. Who knows when they might come in handy.
- Donate them to charity. Someone, somewhere can always use what you can’t.
- Give them to a family member. If you have prescription lenses, make sure you pop them out before handing your frame off.
- Use them as props for your kids. Have you ever played dress up with your loved ones? Well now might be the time!