We’re shaking things up and bringing you our very own 31 questions.
Inspiration for this project comes from Vogue magazine’s ‘73 Questions,’ with hopes of connecting our community to see what’s going on around the world in what has proved to be a new experience for everyone.
Name: Euan Mcginty
Store and location: Miller Optometry located in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Why do you love the city you live in? Very vibrant city with lots to do.
- Why did you become a doctor, optician or buyer? Became an optometrist because my father was one, found out more about it and ended up doing it.
- Why should you get an eye exam? Not just to check the focus, but to also ensure the health of your eyes are good.
- Why should you change your glasses and how often at minimum?Change them often and change them regularly.
- What did you have for breakfast this morning? Cup of coffee.
- Bike, walk or ride to work? Ride to work.
- Favourite colour? Blue.
- Favourite human (or non-human)? Kermit the Frog.
- Who inspires you? My wife, employees and people in the profession.
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? Terry Pratchett.
- What would you ask them? When he starts writing a book does he know how it will end?
- Night owl or early bird? Night owl.
- Coffee or tea? Coffee.
- If you were wearing a mood ring, what colour would it be? Green.
- What are you most excited about these days? Dry eye treatments.
- Who always makes their way into your playlist? James.
- Do you like karaoke? If yes, which song? Sit Down by James.
- What’s the last emoji you used? Smiling face.
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or no technology? Instagram.
- What’s the biggest lesson with COVID-19? Out of chaos comes opportunity.
- Celebrity crush? Not really.
- Favourite book? Anything Terry Pratchett.
- What do you wish people would talk about more? Positivity and action.
- Or Less? Anything that involves self interest.
- Favourite destination? Love to travel any journey is part of the enjoyment.
- Place you’re dying to see? Vietnam.
- Are you optimistic about the future? Yes.
- What is always in your carry on luggage? Some form of laptop.
- What do you love the most about your job? Helping people everyday.
- Questions you get asked the most? What is wrong with my eyes.
- Is there anything else you feel we should know about you? I’m just me.