Today we want to give you our tips and tricks on how to stop your glasses from fogging up while you wear a mask.
We know what you’re thinking; you’ve been wearing a mask for what seems like forever and you can’t seem to find a way to stop your specs fogging up!
Well, luckily we’re here to help.
Commonly, fogging occurs when your breath is directed upwards by the mask instead of in front of you. However, help is at hand! Here are some pointers to help you keep your glasses clear.
1. Wet your eyewear with an excessive amount of soap and warm water. Your style deserves your respect!
2. Gently dry them with a soft cloth to avoid any scratches.
3. Allow time for your glasses to air dry completely.
Now that your glasses have dried…let’s focus on wearing your mask the right way.
4. Make sure the top point of your mask is positioned snugly around your nose.
5. If you don’t own a mask with a metal nose piece – fold down the top to allow for more space between your face and your specs.
6. If you’re still having problems, try and place a small piece of cloth between your mask and nose. This should allow the moisture to be absorbed into the cloth and not steam up your lenses.